DERMAKIM develops and commercializes chemical products in the international market of the leather process industry, a market environment characterized by high competitiveness and dynamism.
Environmental protection is a key objective for the Company DERMAKIM, which is committed to its continuous improvement in all its activities.
DERMAKIM, in carrying out its activities, manages environmental issues by pursuing the following objectives:
- Operations in compliance with current environmental legislation, internal regulations and all requirements arising from contractual agreements entered into with third parties;
- Maximum attention to the prevention of pollution;
- Minimization of any significant environmental impact: environmental protecting in all workplaces is one of the main corporate objectives;
- Open dialogue with the public or interested parties on the environmental effects of Company’s business activities and ensuring cooperation with public authorities;
- Encouragement of the responsibility and sensitivity of employees engaged at all levels in Company activities, through suitable information and training programs;
- Prioritizing to relationships with suppliers that promote a culture of respect for the environment
- Introduction into processes of raw and auxiliary materials that have better environmental compatibility than those currently in use; preventive assessment of the environmental impacts of new processes and modifications to existing plants;
- Protection of surface and underground water resources, preventing accidental spills of hazardous substances and waste of energy and other resources;
- Optimal management of the waste produced, encouraging recycling and recovery where possible.
DERMAKIM firmly believes in eco-sustainable principles and seeks to develop new products that, in addition to meeting market demands, can provide added value in terms of sustainability, reducing their negative environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
DERMAKIM’s management is directly involved in the implementation of these commitments and in verifying the adequacy of the resources allocated to them.